The firm represents companies and artists in various aspects of entertainment law involving intellectual property issues. Those areas of practice include:
- Unlawful use of name and likeness;
- Disparagement and defamation;
- Transactions and agreements for actors, writers, producers and directors, managers and agents;
- Internet protection and enforcement, including issues relating to use of celebrity images and internet fan clubs;
- Copyright protection;
- Celebrity trademark protection and domain names, including programs to enhance the enforceability of an artist's name and image and to derive revenue from it;
- Computer animation and computer graphics, including patents, trademarks and copyrights to protect computer animation and its underlying technology.